Friday, September 13, 2013

DJ SIGGY FLIES TO SPAIN

One more little siggy signed and it is on its way to Spain!  The siggys are made from the Dear Jane block #D13. Each person embellishes the center square with their own design or artwork.
Pigma Inks, Prym color shading, Kitty stamp
Only about 20 left... when they are gone that will be it for me. No more siggy swapping.  It's been wonderful to share and swap them these past 10 years [about] with people from all over the world, but it's time to move forward and put them all into a quilt! It has been a lot of fun, though.

My crumby blocks are being trimmed and I'm working on more DJ blocks and triangles - I will finish this quilt! lol.  What are YOU working on?

Thank you for stopping by to visit... hope you have a wonderful weekend filled with stitching fun!

Quilty Hugs,

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Love your little blocks. I look forward to seeing all the blocks you have collected together in a quilt. What a story it will tell.

Lori said...

your little block is so adorable. I always sign my name, Hugs, Lori

Cattinka said...

You stuck to the siggy swap a long time! Remember? We also exchanged one a long time ago.
KATRIN W.