Sunday, September 22, 2013

FABRIC BOX... Easy, Quick & Link + Tut

I saw the cutest little Fabric Box on FB earlier today. I just had to make one! Only took about one hour to create.
Fabric Box ~ A great gift idea!
A fabulous and very well written tut is HERE.  The only thing I changed: Added edge stitching right at the folded edge on the bottom. To me, it "sits" better.
 
To be finished, my inside seams need tacking down and the outside points need a couple of buttons. Or maybe YoYo's if I can't find blue buttons.

Thank you for stopping by to visit. Hope you enjoy making this tiny treasure.

Quilty Hugs,

4 comments:

Hanne said...

Cute basket :-)

Elly D said...

Love it Cyn! :)

Deb A said...

Cute basket. Thanks for the link.... I think my kids teachers might get one each for xmas this year with something tucked in them.

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

How adorable Cyn!! I made a couple a few weeks ago but mine are not as tall. I forgot all about them until I saw yours! Love the fabrics, I used buttons on mine.