Saturday, September 21, 2013

GIFTY SURPRISE... Crocheted Spool Pin Doily

Because I was a couple of weeks tardy returning a Siggy recently, I am also sending a little giftie.  A hand crocheted Red Spool Pin Doily is on its way to Julia in Spain. Hope she likes it.
Spool Pin Doily. Red for a FW machine

Crocheted Spool Pin Doily: about 1.5 inches across

Pink SPDoily on my Janome6500
Thank you for popping in to visit.  Until next time. . . I will be re-organizing my pattern files and finishing up a DJ block. What are YOU up to??

Quilty Hugs,

5 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

What a great idea and lovely gift Cyn...

Createology said...

Lovely hand crocheted spool pin doily. Creative Bliss...

Sheila said...

They are so cute!

Sherrill said...

Have you done a tut for the little doily? I'd love to make one for myself. Saw the ones you sent Peg..SO CUTE!

Brigitte said...

hi Cyn,
this little FW doily is so cute, can you please teach me how to do one???
greetings from Norway
Brigitte