Thursday, September 19, 2013

STRIP N STRING FRENZY...Fini!

Guess you could say I'm all strung out! lol. All 66 string blocks are sewn and trimmed --twice as many string blocks as crumb/strip blocks, plus 4 in case I decide to make pillow shams. I'm loving these string blocks. Wonder how many I'll have to make before I get this stringy business out of my system?! BTW, all 97 blocks were made totally from SCRAPS. Nary a piece was bought or cut from stash... all from my "Bits, Bobs n Strip Bins."  Just one thing, though, how come I still have the same amount of scraps as when I began? How is that possible???
66 String Blocks & 31 Crumb/Strip Blocks - totally from scraps!
Missy is helping, or supervising.
From THIS. . .
To THIS
To THIS... TaDah!
Tonight's project:  To finish prepping a DJ block for the DJRetreat BOW that is due on Sunday... this one has 16 melons to applique! I better get with it. What are YOU working on???

Thank you so much for stopping by. . .

Quilty Hugs,

3 comments:

Sheila said...

They look great, Cyn! My goodness. I imagine that you are all strung out!
I have the same problem with my scraps. They seem to multiply and grow over night.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

They are so yummy Cyn...

beaquilter said...

looking great!